Water Kefir for pure gut love
x BIL probiotics | 25 cal/serving
Taste: sweet, fruity, bubbly
What is Water Kefir?
Water Kefir, also known as tibicos, is a fermented, carbonated beverage made by combining sugar water with kefir grains (a type of grain-like culture of bacteria and yeast). The result? A sparkling elixir of probiotic goodness. Infuse this with only the most magical combinations of fruits and herbs, you get your match made in flavour and gut-health heaven (also known as Atmosphere Studio in some languages).
When to drink?
While our water kefirs are pH-balanced and are good for digestion before meals, they also are perfect accompaniments during and after too! Need probiotics in your gut? Grab some kefir! Need something refreshing? Crack open a cool one! Crave any particular flavour? Get your fix asap. Life’s too short to not treat yourself (with some Atmosphere, of course).
How much to drink?
According to Healthline, “1–3 cups (237–710 mL) per day,” which roughly equates to 1-3 bottles of any Atmosphere flavour of your choice, per day! So, stock up with our wide range and make your experience unique with each one!
4 ways to drink water kefir!
- Tina R.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54What are your wellness concerns? Energy, BloatingProduct Standouts Great Taste, Better Digestion, More Energy, Less Bloating, High QualityRated 5 out of 5 stars4 days agoLove it!
Refreshing flavour and really satisfied with the health benefits!TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How does kombucha make you feel?Rated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Nikita T.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What are your wellness concerns? Bloating, AcidityProduct Standouts Great Taste, High Quality, Lifted MoodRated 5 out of 5 stars1 week agoThe Best!
This is by far the best one of the lot! Highly recommended!TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How does kombucha make you feel?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Sachet B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34What are your wellness concerns? Hormones, EnergyProduct Standouts Better Digestion, Great Taste, High Quality, Lifted MoodRated 4 out of 5 stars1 month agoNice and Fizzy
Im almost in love with the blue pea flower kefir, liked the fact that your using raw honey because it has a positive effect on the good gut bacteria and the flavor with blue pea flower and lime is really good and real. I would prefer it even further if the amount of honey is reduced slightly because currently it slightly overpowers the other flavors and maybe a bit on the sweeter side for me. It would also be soothing to find out more info about the origins of your raw honey.TasteRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How does kombucha make you feel?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Parveen H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44What are your wellness concerns? EnergyProduct Standouts More EnergyRated 5 out of 5 stars1 month agoDelicious
Excellent kefir drink
Must tryTasteRated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How does kombucha make you feel?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5
- Mugdha J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Product Standouts Great Taste, Lifted MoodRated 5 out of 5 stars2 months agoDelicious, healthy beverage alternative
Kombucha has been my go-to beverage since I started cutting back on alcohol. This gut-friendly, delicious blue pea kombucha is my favouriteTasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5How does kombucha make you feel?Rated 4.0 on a scale of 1 to 5