This cucumber salad is light and cooling as it comes. With a citrusy sesame dressing it's the perfect accompaniment to a hot day.
1 Green Onion
2 tsp Fresh Dhania
1 tsp Fresh Mint
3 tbsp toasted sesame seeds
2 tsp honey
1 tbsp lime juice
1 tbsp white vinegar
1 tsp fresh ginger
1 tbsp soy sauce
2 tbsp toasted sesame oil
1. Spiralize your cucumbers. If you don't have a spiralizer you can use a peeler to make thick noodle like slices. You can also cut the cucumbers in any other shape.
2. Chop up your green onions, dhania and mint and mix with cucumbers.
3. Mix your dressing ingredients, muddle them with the ginger.
4. On a medium flame, put your sesame seeds into a saucepan and toast lightly until they start to turn a light brown. Mix them around.
5. Pour dressing over salad, garnish with freshly toasted sesame seeds.