These Gluten Free, Sugar Free Almond Butter Blondies aren't just healthy, they're downright delicious. We can barely keep a batch around for more than an hour. These coconut sugar sweetened treats literally melt in your mouth.
1 cup creamy, drippy natural almond butter, we recommend this from Happy Jars
½ cup coconut sugar
2 tablespoon honey
1 tablespoon ghee or coconut oil
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 tablespoon coconut flour
½ teaspoon baking soda
¼ teaspoon salt
½ cup dark chocolate cut into chunks, we recommend this chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 175 degrees celsius . Line a 8x8 inch baking pan with butter paper paper. Spread a little bit of ghee or oil on this to prevent sticking.
2. Mix your almond butter, eggs, coconut sugar, honey, ghee and vanilla into a smooth paste.
3. Add in the coconut flour, baking soda & salt. Once its all mixed in, add half of the chocolate chunks to the batter and mix.
4. Add the batter to your prepared pan and sprinkle the remaining chocolate chunks on top. Sprinkle some sea salt on top if desired.
5. Bake for 20-25 min until the blondies are firm all the way through. You can test this by poking the blondies with a fork or knife and seeing if it comes out clean.
6. Let cool for 20 min before serving.
For the lazy ones, maybe sell these cookies too. Would definitely hoard and keep.