Chocolate Hazelnut Fudge
Made with Real Sugar-Free Chocolate & Stone Ground Hazelnuts
Ships to Delhi and Mumbai ONLY
✿ sugar free
✿ gluten free
Are you craving a melt-in-your-mouth indulgence that won’t spike your blood sugar? Or clean energy to get you through the day?
Atmosphere Fudge is the answer.
Packed so that you can take it an enjoy it anywere!
It's made with just 4 ingredients: stone ground hazelnut butter made with whole nuts, cacao beans for a dose of legitimate chocolate, and sweetened with erythritol and stevia that don't spike your blood sugar, sprinkled with sea salt for balance.
The result is an energy-filled snack with healthy fat to keep you going for hours.
So the next time you're hungry, Just Fudge It
Storage instructions: Store in the fridge for up to 2 months from the time of delivery. Can be out of the fridge for up to one week at a time but it might get a lil melty and messy.
Serving Size: 24g
1 serving per pack
Total Calories: 131
Carbs 13g Sugar 0g Protein 4g Fat 7g
Through the alchemy of fermentation, tea, the most popular beverage in the world, becomes a healthy, bubbly brew. As in all types of fermentation a SCOBY (symbiotic culture of bacteria and yeast) is added to a substrate of sweet tea and fermented for a week or more. During this time the bacteria and yeast consume the sugar and caffeine from the tea, reproduce and fill the liquid with lots of probiotic cultures. The plain kombucha is then infused with whole fruit and herbs to create our tasty and fizzy brews. This dynamic health duo- tea and fermentation - packs a nutritional punch that boosts digestion and immunity in one tasty sip.
When should I drink Kombucha?
You can really drink it anytime. Its a great pick me up first thing in the morning, but it also enhances digestion when consumed with food. Its a lovely beverage to help you unwind at the end of the day.
Where is your Kombucha Made?
Our Kombucha is made right here in South Delhi!
Is Atmosphere Kombucha Sugar Free?
We don't add any sugar to the kombucha after the fermentation process however there can be some residual sugar in the kombucha from before the fermentation. Each bottle has about 10g of sugar in it. If you are unable to have any sugar at all, after you purchase Atmosphere Kombucha leave it out of the fridge for 24-36 hours and the sugar levels will go down.
How much should I drink a day?
Our bottles are designed to be a single serving size, to be consumed in one sitting. We would recommend a bottle a day, you can consume up to 4 or 5 bottles a day if you like.
Once I order, when will it arrive?
We usually deliver your order within 24 hours, however sometimes due to stock and delivery restrictions it could take up to 2 or 3 days to receive your order. If you have any specific delivery timelines please do let us know in the comment box on the checkout page.
What are the health benefits?
Kombucha contains enzymes beneficial to digestion, organic acids which detoxify the liver, probiotics which strengthen the gut, and B vitamins which are needed for energy.
Do you ship Kombucha to my city?
We are currently only able to deliver Atmosphere Kombucha in Delhi NCR. Do follow us on Instagram and stay tuned. We will be coming to your city soon.
- Shveta S.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 25 - 34Wellness Concerns Weight Loss, Energy, Stress, Bloating, FocusEating Style Keto, Low Carb, I like tasty things, I eat healthy, Guilt FreeProduct Standout Great for a busy life, Clean Ingredients, High Quality, Great Taste, Fits into my eating planRated 5 stars10 hours agoVery handy and great taste
I love the bite size since they are filling. The chocolate tastes great. Quick snack on the go.TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Rajni B.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Eating Style I like tasty things, KetoProduct Standout Great Taste, More Energy, High Quality, Clean Ingredients, Fits into my eating planRated 5 stars23 hours agoScrumptious
Guilt free and yummyTasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Gunjan K.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 35 - 44Wellness Concerns EnergyEating Style Guilt Free, I eat healthy, I like tasty things, Plant BasedProduct Standout More Energy, Great Taste, High Quality, Clean Ingredients, Fits into my eating planRated 5 starsYesterdayLove this fudge
So far the best fudge !!TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Geetika H.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Wellness Concerns Weight Loss, Acidity, StressEating Style Low CarbProduct Standout Great Taste, High QualityRated 5 starsYesterdayWhy didn't I discover it before?
Absolutely love the choco hazelnut fudge. It's tasty, it's filling and you aren't dying of guilt because it's sugar free. A look at the carb content helps you ensure you savour every bite and must not and cannot have a second one. But I must admit...I did succumb to two on a few occasions when work was too stressful.TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?
- Mohit J.Verified BuyerI recommend this productAge Range 45 - 54Wellness Concerns Weight LossEating Style I like tasty thingsProduct Standout Great TasteRated 5 starsYesterdayBest fudge by far.
Excellent hazelnut hit. Best fudge by far.TasteRated 5.0 on a scale of 1 to 5Was this helpful?